2010年11月8日 星期一

A Prayer of Martin Luther

 A Prayer of Martin Luther

Behold, Lord, an empty vessel that needs to be filled.
主,看啊!空瓶需要被填滿。
My Lord, fill it.
主啊,請充滿它。
I am weak in the faith; strengthen me.
我信心軟弱,求主堅固我。
I am cold in love; warm me and make me fervent, that my love may go out to my neighbor.
我愛心冷淡,求主給我溫暖與熱情,好使我將愛帶給鄰舍。
I do not have a strong and firm faith; at times I doubt and am unable to trust you altogether.
我的信心不在堅定,有時懷疑無法完全信靠你。
O Lord, help me. Strengthen my faith and trust in you.
求主幫助,堅固我的對你的信靠。
In you I have sealed the treasure of all I have.
我所有一切的至寶都藏在你裡面。
I am poor; you are rich and came to be merciful to the poor.
你以富足來憐憫我這貧窮的人。
I am a sinner; you are upright.
我是罪人,而你是正直。
With me, there is an abundance of sin; in you is the fullness of righteousness.
對我來說,你以完全的公義來除去我所有的罪。
Therefore I will will remain with you, of whom I can receive, but to whom I may not give.
因此,我要跟隨你,將我所領受的,也給予那些未曾接受的。
Amen.
阿們。

沒有留言: