2015年8月31日 星期一

「愛你的鄰舍」才能得見永恆的榮光

「愛你的鄰舍」才能得見永恆的榮光 
在雨果(Victor Hugo)名著《悲慘世界》(Les Misérables)中,飽受磨難,但仍真心「以愛還愛」的尚萬強(Jean Valjean);和依就自我中心,自認「正義使者」的賈維爾(Javert)。二人的強烈對比,刻畫出「愛」歸於永恆,「恨」歸於毀滅。自我為義,非但不能傳遞基督的救贖,反倒徒增苦難的重量。 

非常喜歡~ 
《悲慘世界》曲終(The Epilogue) 
尚萬強 (Valjean): 
Yes Cosette, forbid me now to die 
珂賽特,如果妳不要我死 
I'll obey, I will try 
我會答應你,我會努力嘗試 
On this page, I write my last confession 
這一張,我寫下最後的告白 
Read it well, when I at last am sleeping 
仔細讀它,當我入睡之後 
It's the story of one who always loved you 
這是一個故事 ── 寫一位永遠深愛著妳的人 
Your mother gave her life for you 
妳的母親為了妳捨棄了生命 
Then gave you to my keeping 
又將妳託付給了我 
傅安婷 (Fantine): 
Come with me 
跟我來 
Where chains will never bind you 
再也沒有枷鎖 
All your grief at last at last behind you 
所有的苦難終將遠離 
Lord in heaven, look down on him in mercy! 
上主啊,求您垂憐他吧! 
尚萬強 (Valjean): 
Forgive me all my trespasses 
寬恕我所有的罪愆 
And take me to your glory 
帶我回到您的榮耀之中 
傅安婷 (Fantine): 
Take my hand, and lead me to salvation 
握著我的手,領我走上救贖之路 
Take my love, for love is everlasting 
接受我的愛,只有愛是永不止息的 
尚萬強加入 (Valjean joins): 
And remember the truth that once was spoken 
請記得那個曾被傳唱的真理 
To love another person is to see the face of God! 
去愛別人才能得見上主 

大合唱(Chrous): 
Do you hear the people sing? Lost in the valley of the night 
你聽見了深夜中迷失山谷人們的歌唱了嗎? 
It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light 
這是試圖攀向光明的人們之歌聲 
For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies 
世上的苦難者,希望的火焰永不熄滅 
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
縱使最深的黑夜也會結束,旭日終將東昇 
They will live again in freedom in the garden of the Lord 
苦難者也會在上主的花園重獲自由 
They will walk behind the ploughshare, the will put away the sword. 
人們將努力開墾以犁頭取代刀劍 
The chain will be broken and all men will have their reward! 
枷鎖將被打斷,人們都將獲得應有賞報 
Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me? 
你願意和我們一起奮鬥嗎?你會加入我們的和平陣線嗎? 
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see? 
在堡壘之外有著你所渴望的新世界 
Do you hear the people sing? Say do you hear the distant drums 
你聽到人們的歌聲嗎?你聽到遠處傳來的鼓聲嗎? 
It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes 
這一切終將於未來實現 
Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me? 
你願意和我們一起奮鬥嗎?你會加入我們的和平陣線嗎? 
Somewhere beyond the barricade is there a world you long to see? 
在堡壘之外有著你所渴望的新世界 
Do you hear the people sing? Say do you hear the distant drums? 
你聽到人們的歌聲嗎?你聽到遠處傳來的鼓聲嗎? 
It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes! 
這一切終將於未來實現 

大合唱(Singing chords) 
Tomorrow comes! 終將實現!

沒有留言: